"Keep a diary, and one day It'll keep you"

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lacking Inspiration

Lately I've been feeling rather lazy. Like I'd rather just sit, and wait around before I need to get ready for work. I'd rather sit in my bed, or on the couch instead of get up and do something productive. I didn't realize until just now that I've been lacking motivation. Inspiration. I am usually very self motivated, and driven; lately I've been clouded by my love for hanging out with my friends, and being a stupid teenager. Which is fine, if you have a balance. I'm afraid that I'm starting to loose that balance. I haven't done hardly anything in the last week to better my mind, body and/or soul. Yes I've had this week off of school, but that's no excuse. I need to tap back into my inspiration. I need to find it again. Where do I look for that? Where do I start? Do I start with something as simple as cleaning my room, or my car? Or something as lengthy as doing my homework? What about my chores? Then I have work, so what's next after work at 9:30 tonight? I'm starting to feel a bit stuck in my everyday routine. One that will not help me succeed. Is there anyone else who feels the same? Is there anyone else searching for inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment